Share on facebook
Share on twitter
Share on linkedin

Apparently in NSW to work behind a bar and serve drinks you need 2 qualifications: Responsible Service of Alcohol and Responsible Conduct of Gambling.

Whilst I understand the reasons for this, it baffles me that EVEN BAR WORK needs a qualification these days.

Jason had to do a Certificate III in Retail to work at Fruit and Veg in Woolies and I thought that was funny enough… but man… no offence to those who do menial jobs, but shit… what’s next? An apprenticeship certificate in pizza delivery? A Diploma in toilet scrubbing?

(yeah yeah, I know, I am elitist, mean, and don’t respect the work of a barman…I do really. Honest.)

You might also like

Old & Unsorted


OK….well this seems to be working now! Its weird how hard it is to write when you feel the pressure! I was browsing the net

Old & Unsorted

Not a morning person, really.

Don’t talk to me in the morning. Don’t even look at me. I hate getting up at 6am. I hate the fact that going to

Old & Unsorted

Celebrity Gossip

Why is it that people only feel good about themselves if they are making another human being feel like a piece of rotten roadkill? I