Well, you COULD feed your kids, or you could spend money on a print in a frame with Germaine Greer saying some cool things in it. Or, if you hate feminism, you could always use a lovely frame that is highly likely about as good quality as that you’d find at Kmart. But who am I to judge how you waste your money, so long as you waste in on me.
If you don’t buy this, let’s be honest, you’re not a real feminist.
Printed on quality, thick, matte paper.
• Paper thickness: 10.3 mil
• Paper weight: 5.57 oz/y² (189 g/m²)
• Alder, semi-hardwood frame
• Acrylite front protector
• Hanging hardware included
• 21×30cm posters are size A4